General Description of the Position:
The position is responsible for penetrating industry specific accounts and creating new business. They are expected to develop and nurture relationships with clients to ensure their needs and expectations are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales & Account Management
• Oversees and manages lead generation as well as nurturing of all current accounts.
• Identifies and qualifies account opportunities. Converts leads to sales.
• Monitors and manages account segmentation, industry identification and client communication.
• If needed, conducts client presentations.
• Collaborates with immediate head in the development of new businesses.
• Conducts client problem/ needs analysis
• Creates appropriate proposal based on the requirements of the client.
Client Information and Awareness
• Maintains and updates client records and updates, news and changes.
• Communicates, monitors, and ensures proper billing and accreditation procedures.
• Generates the following reports:
• Pipeline and funnels updates
• Annual and monthly reports
• Profit and Loss Generation and Submission
• Collaborates with the technical team for the needed scope of work, assumption dependencies and constraints or any other technical specifications needed to translate specific requirements into a quantitative value.
• Enlists the support of technical specialists, implementation resources, service resources ad other management resources, as needed.
• Collaborates with the Admin Specialist in the completion of accreditation requirements.
• Assists in Accounts Receivable in completion of needed paper works.
- Must have a degree Information Technology, Computer Science, ComputerEngineering, or any IT-related courses.
- Position may also consider graduates of Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Commerce, or any business-related course.
- Must have at three (3) years of experience in a similar position, working for an IT services and solutions company or a managed services company.
- Must have a proven track record in sales in a B2B industry.
- Experience in handling finances ad working within specific timelines, an advantage.
- Must have extensive experience in conducting presentation and negotiating deals.
- Preferably with prior experience in the use of different CRM and various productivity tools.