In- charge and responsible in ensuring operational processes are in place:
a.) Inbound Activities
- Receiving of newly arrived stocks
- Stocks preparation/arrangement
b.) Process Activities
- Prepare daily booked stocks-Actual pick/pack/check
- Coordinates with QA/QC on quality issues regarding product packaging and specification
- Put away and stacking
- Product storage (RGS/RMA) into its right warehouse location
- Picking and packing time consumption
- Updating stock cards/movement/location and stock on-hand (excel)
- Product inventory (weekly/monthly per unreconciled)
c.) Outbound Activities
- Product staging (in-house/freight)
- Packing for loose items
- In-Charge to use Forklift
Ensure that Warehouse House Rules “Annex A&B” are religiously complied. Observed submission frequency of reports.
- Ensure that machinery equipment i.e. forklift, jack pallet, etc. are maintained and use properly
- Daily updating of Batch per product assignment (computerized) including damaged. Recording of product movement using form FO-LOG-24, Stock Movement Records, basis of Warehouse Supervisor for checking actual against records.
- Preparation of daily booked products (freight & in-house) – received the Picking List from Warehouse Clerk – VRM to verify stock to serve indicating product batch no., manufacturing/expiry date. Once completed, the detailed data from picking list copied on the Stock Distribution Control Card ref. Form FO-LOG-06
- Handle specific stocks, stacking and storage
- Daily Updating of stock distribution control cards. Ensure stacking limits/put away method was observed.
- Observed Warehouse cleanliness, proper stacking and product inventory at all time.
- In-charge in container arrival for stock unloading of products from container to quarantine for storage. Sorting of product per assigned Warehouseman. Ensure that form FO-LOG-43, Stock Arrival Endorsement details was used and properly filled up prior to Warehouse Stock Controller for verification against packing list.
- Attend daily warehouse operation from pick/pack, receiving newly arrived container etc.
- Form FO-LOG-08 Stock Issuance Slip prepared only upon received request from RAD for damaged stocks for reboxing, labelling, product shapes/looks.
- Conduct regular cleaning and maintenance of assigned area.
- Safekeeping and filing of relevant documents such as stock distribution control card, count sheet etc.
- Required reports are submitted on-time with zero mistakes.
- Ensure that stocks handled and maintained are correctly checked on-time
Other Support Duties
- Perform other tasks assigned by immediate superior whenever deem necessary in the operation
- Provide back-up support with Warehouse Stock Controller in case of emergency
- At least a college graduate of any course from reputable schools
- with professional drivers license R.C. 2 and 3
- Minimum of One (1) year exposure in Warehousing Operation
- Ability to operate mechanized equipment including utility vehicles, standard size forklifts (up to 6000 lbs capacity), high rise automated storage equipment, etc. in narrow and constricted warehouse aisles.