MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Assists with all aspects of planning, development and construction for Sunproperties Development Corporation.
- Assist and be part of the Construction Management Team providing management oversight on all aspects of the project being managed including design, procurement, building and testing.
- Assists in developing and preparing detailed mobilization plans, schedules, progress S-curves, manpower loading, equipment deployment schedules, look ahead schedules, and project progress reports.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing of tender documents for RFQ (request for quotation)
- Quotations’ checking and comparison
- Price data reports and other procurement related reports.
- Support other QS works at project site (main contract, subcontract, cost control, interim payment, etc.)
- Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
- Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 1 – 4 year(s) of working experience in Real Estate Development / Building Construction, Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Willing to travel, and willing for extensive field work.
- Full-Time position(s) available.