The incumbent is tasked to: (1) assess the requirements of the market and customers being covered; (2) suggest suitable products and alternative options; (3) make a good sales pitch to ensure that customers are satisfied; and (4) achieve the approved sales budget and gross profit targets. The incumbent is also tasked to provide Customer Service role which entails: (1) supporting the sales team in attaining the monthly as well as annual sales targets and operates with sales management and clients to determine business requirements; (2) assuring focused and productive communication with new and existing clients, suppliers/principals, the sales team, and other company departments; (3) resolves all inquiries from clients and ensures customer satisfaction; and (4) handles the sales administration requirements essential for the everyday operation and fulfillment of the division (5)assess the requirements of the market and customer’s being covered; (6) suggest suitable products and alternative options; (7) make a good sales pitch to ensure that customers are satisfied and (8) achieve the approved sales budget and gross profit targets.
- Prepares quotations for product requirements of dealers and other customers.
- Prepares necessary documents like business letters, annual sales budget, biddings and other related documents needed in the division i.e. Annual Sales Forecasting Business Plan.
- Ensure the attainment of the assigned Sales Target.
- Call on existing customers, identify and recognize customer’s requirements, i.e. visit to existing clients at a maximum four (4) clients per day in assigned market segment.
- Develop and open new customers in assigned market segment and/ or territory, horizontal expansion at least two(2) clients per month.
- Ensure the maintenance and extension of assigned market segment and/or territory.
- Continuous promotion of products to the assigned market segment and/or territory.
- Ensure the accounts being covered conformed to the approved credit limits and terms to avoid aging receivables.
- Prepares and accomplishes Sales Order Forms, including DR, SI, DR Transfer and For Completion.
- Prepares Purchase Requisitions (from local and foreign suppliers, i.e. goods and services, office supplies).
- Prepare minutes of Sales Meetings.
- Attends to phone calls and relays messages to the concerned sales personnel.
- Attends to walk-in customers and gives them product quotations as per their requirements.
- Coordinates with warehouse and purchasing departments the stock availability, including buy-outs.
- Prepares Return Goods Slip (RGS).
- Coordinates and schedules with warehouse department the pull-out of returned products from customers.
- Monitors the division’s petty cash and liquidation
- Monitors and updates the division’s inventory status.
- Monitors the schedules and status of deliveries.
- Other duties/responsibilities to be assigned.
Other Supporting Duties:
- Follow-up re-orders of customers and assists in following up payments of customers.
- Assists the Sales Manager in secretarial works.
- Assists Sales Manager in preparing bid documents.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree of any Business course
- Knowledge & skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Preferably with at least 2-3 years selling experience and exposure in sales promotional techniques and presentation