Main Purpose of the Job
- Supervise the overall day to day performance, coordination, management and maintenance of the agreed projects and services of the department to assist in obtaining maximum productivity, efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the organization upholding all aspects of compliance and standards and adhering to budget and prescribed criteria.
- Audit all owned and managed properties to ensure compliance and remain up to date on all regulatory, and licensing requirements in accordance with the company, local and national regulations and standards.
- Ensure that the team is focused and delivers key priorities to include, but not limited to, high quality provision, high standards of health and safety and good communication.
- Develop and conduct site level system to assess audit compliance quality to all management systems of the property and induction of Property Operations staffs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee process and methodologies, identify construction issues and provide appropriate instructions to designated teams on acquired projects and services.
- Prepare a cost proposal and/or itemized cost breakdown on repair and maintenance requirements of clients and monitor project expenses.
- Develop and implement project work plans, review as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements, and track the progress of the projects and services.
- Conduct quality control for work performed and ensure adherence to all aspects of safety issues including project tools and equipment.
- Evaluate projects and services and recommend reports to identify issues and opportunities to improve performance going forward.
- Supervise and stimulate procurement activities as required ensuring on time delivery of components and equipment.
- Develop and maintain relations with clients as required establishing correct interface and presenting a professional image.
- Institute best-practices procedures for compliance and risk mitigation.
- Audit that a consistent and professional approach to the establishment and delivery of efficient engineering and operations, environmental health and safety standards are put in place.
- Support the Department Manager on the establishing of QESH system and maintain facility EHS Programs to sustain and demonstrate EHS continuous improvement.
- Advise and counsel another department with regards to regulatory compliance issues and keeps them informed of any changes or EHS program enhancements to ensure that other departments can make informed decisions with regards to EHS issues.
- Arrange EHS training and completing EHS integration task list on time and set up effective communication process to ensure that all function is integrated into the EHS system.
- Act as Pollution Control Officer of the plant and follows duties and responsibilities of the PCO in compliance with DAO 2014-02 for new development.
- Any other duties and tasks as directed by the immediate superior.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience related to vertical and/or horizontal engineering construction, Project Management and/or Property Management from a reputable contractor, property developer or real estate.
- College degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Architecture, or any related field.
- Basic technical skills in design and installation
- Knowledge in construction and maintenance and different engineering discipline
- Basic accounting skills, can forecast budget and monitoring expenditures
- Familiar on Environmental, Health and Safety Standards
Business Unit: Sunproperties Development Corporation
Salary: Php 29,100 – Php 39,600
Work Location: Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday: 8:30AM – 6:30PM & Saturday: 9:00AM – 12:00NN