Main Purpose of the Job
- Provide necessary administrative and operational assistance to the Property Operations Manager, managed properties and other departments handled.
- Create a summary of the Department account registry on Property Operations and Property Services.
- Monitor billings, collectibles and payables at managed properties.
- Assist the Property Operations Manager in the conduct of score card audit and compliance inspection of the properties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparation and releasing of statements of accounts for utilities consumption, and processing of payables of managed property.
- Ensure endorsement of the monthly account registry of the department/s to the Finance and Accounting Department.
- Monitor compliance of the managed properties on the department standards and programs.
- Provide necessary operations and administrative assistant to the managed properties.
- Canvas for the OPEX and CAPEX of the Property Service Department.
- Coordinate and relay with the Property Management Staff assigned in all managed properties on administration and other related concerns and issues of the SDC as well as department.
- Responsible for the custody of data and document and filing of administration and operational files of the department.
- Assist with the implementation of all company operational policies, procedures and processes in each property.
- Assist with the production and implementation of all emergency procedures at the properties including over viewing, evacuation and fire drills of owned and managed properties.
- Arrange repairs and maintenance as instructed by the Property Operations Manager relating to operational services requirement of clients and managed properties and to convey the same to the Property Services Department.
- Any other duties and tasks as directed by the Property Operations Manager.
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in Building Maintenance and Property Operations preferably in a High Rise Building or Commercial / Office Building
- Graduate of any college degree in Engineering, Property Management, Office Administration or any related field.
- Knowledge in construction and maintenance and different engineering discipline
- Basic accounting skills, can forecast budget and monitor expenditures
- Willing to travel
Business Unit: Sunproperties Development Corporation
Salary: Php 20,000 – Php 22,300
Work Location: Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday: 8:30AM – 6:30PM & Saturday: 9:00AM – 12:00NN