MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Oversee the performance of the department, implement effective marketing strategies, monitor demand for products and services, manage marketing campaigns, and target the appropriate audience to ensure support and achievement of sales goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, manage and develop the Marketing department and engage them to work effectively.
- Establish the marketing department and function of the business including departmental processes, guidelines, policies, etc.
- Create the corporate brand of the business that will establish its identity and unique selling proposition.
- Conduct market research and analysis, and establish data management and tracking systems to improve the organization’s marketing efforts.
- Develop & maintain marketing programs, marketing strategies and implementation of marketing campaigns to meet company objectives.
- Deploy promotional programs for the company’s dealers/distributors and key accounts/customers to increase market awareness and corporate identity.
- Lead all online and offline marketing initiatives, integrate online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, search engine strategy tools, lead generation campaigns, and brand awareness initiatives.
- Analyze consumer behavior and geographical coverage, and adjust advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Gather and analyze information to identify new markets and customers, and demand for products and services.
- Ensure the sale and profitability of products by evaluating the market condition and market-mix of the industry, and assess marketing strategies based on established objectives, market characteristics, and return-on-investment.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget, evaluate expenditures and appropriations, and study return-on-investment and profit-loss projections to ensure funds are allocated wisely.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals.
- Establish an effective working relationship with sales division managers to ensure products and services are implemented through sales engagement and marketing demand generation programs.
- Establish and maintain effective working team relationship with all departments
- Build strategic relationships with key industry players, suppliers and design agencies for product launches, marketing materials, and marketing events.
- At least 5 years experience in marketing, 3 years experience as a manager
- Must have experience in setting up a Marketing Department for a company including but not limited to establishing policies and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate of Communication Arts, Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Economics
- Willing to do field work as needed