Job Title: Engineering Technician
Main Purpose of the Job
- Monitors and maintains the equipment and facilities of assigned property.
- Timely accomplishment of facility and equipment related concerns.
- Recording of information pertinent to the Property Administrator reports, utilities consumption and maintenance checklist.
- Completion of projects and tasks assigned by the Property Administrator and/or Property Operations Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts regular rounds/inspection of all building plant and equipment and common area facilities while on duty.
- Ensures that all equipment is in good running condition. Otherwise, implement troubleshooting activities to rectify any noted defects.
- Reports to Property Administrator any noted defects on the equipment, incidents and action taken to rectify the matter and implements instructions from Property Administrator on matters that require immediate attention.
- Ensure that operation of equipment conforms with the operating schedule in consonance to the energy management program.
- Operates and monitors the operation of water pumps, exhaust system, air conditioning and cooling systems, lighting, restroom facility, etc.
- Conducts weekly preventive maintenance on generator sets, fire protection system and other mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Accomplish daily equipment checklist and schedule of periodic preventive maintenance.
- Monitor preventive maintenance conducted by other sub-contractors such as but not limited to elevators, air conditioning systems, generator sets and others.
- Monitors on-going fit-out activities of tenants.
- Attend tenant and common areas service calls or requests for assistance inside their offices unit.
- Endorse to incoming technician accomplished and unaccomplished activities for the day to ensure continuity of programmed activities.
- Accomplish instructions, projects and improvements assigned by the Property Administrator and Property Operations Specialist relating to the maintenance and operation of the property.
- To carry out any other duties as directed by the Property Administrator / Property Operations Specialist.
- At least 1 -3 years relevant experience in building maintenance and repair preferably high rise building
- At least vocational diploma/short course certificate in Air Conditioning/HVAC technology, Electrical or any related courses
- Knowledgeable on the following technical skills:
- Electrical Installation, Repair, Operation & Maintenance
- HVAC/Mechanical Installation, Repair, Operation & Maintenance
- Plumbing & Sanitary Skills
- Carpentry & Welding Skills
- Technically competent in operating various machines and equipment
- Willing to travel
Business Unit: Sunproperties Development Corporation
Salary: Php 15,000 – Php 18,000
Work Location: Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday: 8:30AM – 6:30PM & Saturday: 9:00AM – 12:00NN