MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- The Executive Secretary is responsible to handle all administrative needs of the Office of the Chairman
- As Document and Data Controller, the incumbent takes primary responsibility in safekeeping and updating ISO related documents and implement proper file management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Document & Data Controller
- To prevent the inadvertent use of incorrect, invalid or obsolete documents and data and avert reproduction/issuance of appropriate documents generated that will result in implementing the uncontrolled documented procedures.
- To monitor company wide compliance to documentation and maintenance of Quality Manual and ensure all quality documents and records required by the Quality Management System shall be controlled according to the requirements given in PNS ISO 9001:2015.
- To use defined authority for control of revision and amendments to all manuals before its approval for adequacy prior to issue.
- To provide pertinent and updated issue of documents where they are needed
- To ensure that documents of external origin are identified and their distribution controlled
- To provide support for quality system improvement, documentation and implementation monitoring
- To be over-all in-charge in the records management system as archive custodian
- To coordinate with Business Process Manager, document originators and other Document Control Custodians assigned in subsidiary units of HGC-GM to improve Document and Data Control
- To ensure all ISO QMS activities and deliverables are accomplished timely and accurately
- Handling calls, correspondences and appointments; keeping all files and documents for filing and safekeeping and handling the preparations and scheduling for any meeting of the Office of the Chairman
- To handle high level administrative needs of Group Management. This includes (but not limited to) receipt, issuance and custody of office supplies and fixed assets, arranging for flight ticket purchases of group officers, computation of utilities charging, logging of leaves and undertime of groups officers, rental collection
- To undertake tasks assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 1 – 2 years of working experience working in the same field.
- Knowledgeable in ISO Documentation Process
- Full-Time position(s) available.