QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES – Hexagon Group of Companies started the new year with a fun general assembly last January 06, 2020 at the Hexagon Corporate Center.
The program started with a prayer and the singing of the Hexagon Hymn. It was then followed by the welcome message from HGC-GM’s Executive Director, Mr. Cris P. Gamboa. Welcoming everyone with an inspiring message, He shared that “…every new year gives everyone an opportunity to clean up.” He asked everyone to close their eyes and imagine the things they wanted to change or clean up, the things they are thankful for and the things they wanted to achieve. Mr. Gamboa wished that those things they aimed for this 2020 be added to the things they will be thankful for at the end of the year. Finally, He encouraged everyone not to slow down, as the fiscal year is nearing its close, but to continue to strive for excellence.
Mr. Gamboa then enumerated the highlights and achievements last 2019:
- Quality Objectives Achievement and High Customer Satisfaction rate (4.8)
- Establishment of Business Advisory and Market Research framework/methodologies (BDV Division)
- People Initiatives: NEO, Employee handbook and Kultura
- IT projects
After Mr. Gamboa’s welcoming message, ISO Awarding 2019 commenced, headed by Mr. EJ Vitug. The following are the awards and the awardees:
- Best Records-in-Charge: Ms. Janine Matarundo
- Best Quality Auditor: Ms. Erika Fernandez
- Most Improved Department: Financial Comptrollership Department
- Best Department: Treasury Department
Kick-off of Kultura followed. The program finished with refreshments and raffle awards headed by the Human Capital Division.