MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The main purpose of the position is to assist in the preparation and finalization of assigned company’s financial report with a lessen supervision from his/her superior.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all books of accounts are consistently closed each month in time for FS preparation.
- Submits timely schedules such as;
- Bank Reconciliation
- AR Reconciliation
- Inventory Reconciliation
- EWT reconciliation
- Schedule of Advances
- All others that the unit or immediate superior may require.
- Complies with the guidelines of the accounting systems as used by units such as Communion, NetSuite and any systems that the Group Management may use..
- Encoding /Checking of CM/DM from Fund Management
- Perform Monthly adjusting entries
- Checking and Posting of
- CM/DM (AR)
- Collection Reports
- Receiving Reports
- Job Orders
- Sales Invoice/Delivery Receipt ( if needed)
- Prepares product costs.
- Coordinates with unit Accounting and Credit and Collection for account analysis and schedules.
- Prepare Lapsing schedule of Properties
- Provide assistance to other accounting assistants of Group Management and Business Units accounting and credit and collections.
- All administrative assignments that may be assigned.
Other Support Duties:
- Assistance in any ISO related activities
- Participates in GM activities such as 4dx, etc.
- Filing of documents
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, Accounting Technology, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting or any Business related course
- With at least two (2) years relevant experience in accounting
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and Phil. Financial Reporting System and related tax laws.