To ensure all credit and collection documents was timely and properly prepared, recorded, safekeep and submitted to custodian.
- Ensure Sales and collection documents are properly signed and accomplished by Customers and other signatories
- Conduct rigid credit investigation of new customers with fully accomplished customer information sheet (CIS) including necessary requirements and customer’s authorization for bank credit investigation
- Prepare and monitor transmittal of customer’s statement of account, demand/collection letters, counter receipts and secure copies of document mentioned.
- Prepare, monitor and assign daily collection schedules of collectors and check Collection/Acknowledge Receipt issued by Collectors.
- Conducts regular collection follow ups through phone calls, text messages, emails to customer with outstanding balances.
- Coordinates and communicates with Sales Operation Department regarding problems encountered related to customer’s account and relays issues and information relative to collection status of customers.
- Responsible in preparing accurate daily sales of collection report, AR credit memo (debit memo), credit memo EWT/EVAT and other adjustments related to customer’s account.
- Check and reconcile Credit and Collection document prior to securing approval from EAP/QMR or Unit CEO/President.
- Check and reconcile and distribute Aging of Receivables (AR) per salesman on a monthly basis or upon request of Sales Operation Department.
- Check completeness of credit and collection documents before securing the file.
- Implement and adhere with the policy of the company on handling accounts of customers.
- Check thoroughly Sales Invoice, Delivery Receipt, Counter Receipt, Contracts, Collection/Receipts and other collection documents transmitted by Warehouse & Logistics Personnel.
- Prepares Credit Memo based on returned goods slip (RGS) transmitted by warehouse personnel. Ensure monthly reconciliation with Warehouse & Logistics Department pending issuance of adjustment.
- Check reconcile and post online payments in the system based on validated deposit slip with collection receipt attached given by Sales Operation Department.
- Check abnormal balances and receivables with variance and prepares necessary adjusting entries.
- Issue and monitor Collection Receipt/Acknowledgement Receipt when needed.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of Accounts and Aging Receivables and discuss with Sales Operation Department.
- Check and remit in full/complete and on time all collections.
- Check and monitor the status of bounced checks.
- Check and prepare documents relative to account of customer before endorsing it to the Legal Department.
- Prepare and compute compromise agreement or restructuring of accounts.
Other Supporting Duties:
- Day to day transmittal of credit and collection documents to proper custodian.
- Performs field collection if needed.
- Attend Court Hearing
- Attend Departmental Meeting and Coordination Meeting.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or equivalent
- With at least 1-2 years experience in C & C, AR and is knowledgeable in other Accounting procedures
- Knowledgeable – MS Word, Excel, Power Point