MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Works under the supervision of the Comptroller , Accounting Manager and Accounting Supervisors. The main purpose of the position is to assist in the preparation and finalization of the assigned company’s financial report with a careful watch from his/her superior.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Submits timely schedules such as;
- AR Reconciliation
- Inventory Reconciliation
- EWT reconciliation
- Schedule of Advances
- All others that the unit or immediate superior may require
- Complies with the guidelines of the accounting systems as used by units such as Communion, NetSuite and any systems that the Group Management may use.
- Preparation of RFP and other finance documents
- Provide assistance to other accounting assistants of Group Management and Business Units accounting and credit and collections.
- All administrative assignments that may be assigned.
Other Support Duties:
- Filing of documents
- BS Accountancy, BS Financial Management or similar course
- Preferably with 6 mos. – 1 year work experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.